Exciting opportunity to apply your business and marketing skills to make an impact
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for downstream marketing and commercialization of new products in the US markets. It is an opportunity to be an integral member of the commercialization team to drive product adoption in an untapped market with tremendous interest from clinicians and patients.
- Develop or refresh print and digital marketing and sales support materials to maximize effectiveness.
- Develop and manage events calendar to strategically drive product adoption.
- Implement physician education programs.
- Work with sales management to develop and implement the sales training program.
- Using sales analyses, develop revenue forecasts, identify opportunities for growth and maximizing individual account potential.
- Develop and implement an active social media presence to create a user community and improve customer engagement.
- Develop sales communication programs to improve sales engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of medical device/life sciences marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective marketing and communication programs.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills and ability to interact with the sales organization and customers.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel 25%.
- Ability to occasionally lift equipment weighing 25-50 pounds.
If interested, please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hydrocision is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.