The AAPMR Annual Assembly
Treat Chronic Tendon Pain at the Source with TenJet™
Meet the HydroCision team and learn about the TenJet™ Tenotomy System at the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R) Annual Assembly in Baltimore, MD, from October 20-23, 2022. We’ll be in booth 1109.
Using ultrasound-guided tenotomy, TenJet bridges a gap in treatment options for tendinosis. TenJet was designed to enable safe and effective resection of diseased tendinopathic tissue through a minimally invasive procedure.
Chronic tendinopathy treatments are in your hands!
Physicians can use TenJet to treat a number of conditions, including:
- Achilles chronic tendinitis
- Chronic hip pain due to Gluteus Medius tendinitis
- Hamstring or IT band injuries
- Patellar and Quadriceps chronic tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Repetitive tendon strain injuries
- Rotator Cuff calcific or chronic tendinitis
- Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow