TenJet US Physician Finder


Have you been struggling with chronic tendon pain for more than 6 months?

Have you tried steroid injections, physical therapy, other treatments, and nothing seems to help?

The TenJet physician finder can help you find a physician who can provide treatment for tendinosis or chronic tendinitis, in the shoulder, elbow, hip, hamstring, knee, Achilles, or plantar fasciitis, using TenJet.

Thank you for considering TenJet as a treatment option for chronic tendinopathy.